As a 501(c)(3) organization, we are privately funded and rely on donations from local businesses and individuals.
To become a Board Member, each individual member must be able to acquire contributions from local business and individuals to help sustain Crime Stopper's viability for future years.
We are currently focusing on individuals that have an extended outreach to our local businesses and community.
Other areas of interest we are considering:
Please email all requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating original digital content across various social media platforms.
Manages and executes ongoing social media activities in alignment with corporate and brand social media platforms including, but not limited to, the development and execution of campaigns delivered across various social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, You Tube, and Pinterest.
Monitors trends and new social media marketing opportunities as they become available and leverages them to execute new campaigns.
Manages conversations with followers in a consistent brand voice across all channels and participates in dialogue around trending topics, popular hashtags, current and live events.
Engage online audiences, both reactively and proactively, ultimately empowering others to talk about the brand
Willingness to experiment and innovate while protecting the company’s brand and staying in compliance with all regulatory, FTC, and company policies related to Social Media activities
Proficient in digital and social media across paid, specifically in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat and other emerging platforms.
• Strong oral and written communication skills required
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, or Business Management.
• At least 5 years in marketing with emphasis on digital/social media.
• Previous experience working in a corporate environment with a social media following of over 25k people.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Bilingual, Spanish/Others.
• Knowledge of and at least 2 years of experience in Adobe Photoshop CS, Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe InDesign CS
• Able to use a wide range of media including photography and computer aided design